Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Funny Girl!


Kaden decided to wake up at 2:00 this morning to talk. He had so much to tell mom and dad! Once I finally got him back to sleep, it was time to get up for the day. Jason left and I rolled out of bed got into the shower and then woke up Makayla. She was in such a bad mood! Grandma is in Disney land this week and she was not happy about that. We had a fight over a rubber band in her hair. I think the girl would rather be a boy. She said to me "Mom, my hair is not long enough to wear a rubber band and I don't want the boys to think I am a girl!". I just busted out laughing which made her even more angry! She stormed off.............I felt so bad. She is only 5, she doesn't even know what she is talking about. I am so in for it.............what am I going to do when she becomes a teenager?

1 comment:

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

That is so dang funny! I can just hear you two going at it. Sounds just like me when I was little and had short hair.