My kids are hilarious. Yesterday, Makayla wanted home lunch so I put a cheese stick in with her snacks and sandwich. On the way home last night she told me that when she ate the cheese it made her run fast. She then told me that she wanted some more super fast running chesse when we got home. I could not believe how funny she was being last night. So when I got home I gave the kids some cheese and she ran into her bedroom, pulled out her pink power ranger costume and continued to "fly" around the house. When she finally "landed" she told me that all of her gas was gone and now she wanted to be a rocker dude. This continued for hours.
This morning while I was doing Makayla's hair, Kaden decided to get up on the island/counter and get into the butter. He "painted" my entire island and then decided to mix soda in with it. I didn't have time to clean up him and the kitchen this morning so when I get home I have a HUGE mess to clean up.
I love my kids but if I don't survive this stage don't be surprised!!! ha ha ha
I might end up BALD and INSAINE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They are too cute!
Post a Comment