Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Two Snow Angels!




I know I stole these again D but these need to be shared! My kids love the snow and my brother captured this moment perfectly :) He truly is talented. Check him out at dashphotography.blogspot.com.




Makayla was so excited because she got to wear her uncle's hat. She just thought that was the coolest thing. They made a snow man with Tracey and Makayla made a snow puppy..........if that is what you call the mound of snow with eyes is ;) So creative. I love this stage with my kids. They are always finding joy in the little things. Makes you think about your life and wonder what you are missing out on.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures! Wish I was going to be back there for Christmas! I miss all of you, especially the little ones! At least I will get to spend a few days with Mom and Dad and the Grandparents'. Give Makayla and Kaden a big hug for me. Matt

Maddie said...

aw, such cute kids!! yeah, work is a drag! next week will be awful as well. i hope you're holding up okay over at your office! merry christmas!! :)