Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wonder Drug!!!

I think I might be in love with a pill............no I am not dealing drugs no you can not buy one! I have been so so sick for the past few weeks and finally after spending a day home from work Tuesday miserable I called the doc yesterday and asked "Is there ANYTHING else you can do for me?" Well she called in the special little RX for me!!!! I took it yesterday at 2:00 in the afternoon and was able to go shopping for my kids and out to IHOP for dinner. Amazing! I don't look like death warmed over this morning so life is looking a lot better even if I am starting to lose my waist..............I swear it was there 3 weeks ago!

Okay since I am feeling better I am going to ramble about our stupid economy right now. So I get onto MSN this morning and what do I see? An article on Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. He is now autographing used cars to sell online because California can't find any other way to raise money? I find this hilarious!!! Wait break out your pens Robert Redford, Pres. Monson, oh I guess we could count Lindsey Lohan as a Utah Celeb right? I mean she did spend a lot of time in REHAB here? Start signing the visors of cars, hop on ebay and sell them for $2,500..........yeah that is right they are selling 6 cars right now on ebay and the prices are around $2,500....... in case you EVER wanted a mobile office in a van you better get on and start bidding! Only 8 hours left. http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/topstocks/archive/2009/08/26/california-unloads-on-ebay.aspx

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love love love love that little pill!!! It saved my life with Savanna. I wish I had discovered it the first time! Definitely a fan! :)

Jess said...

Zofran is how I survive pregnancy! I think they should just hook up the IV the second my prego test comes back positive. Seriously its the BEST!