Sunday, November 15, 2009

My awesome weekend!

This week was not the best week but the weekend sure has made up for it. I have been pretty down on myself the last few weeks but I have the most amazing brother and sister in law in the world and they treated me to a pedicure and a hair cut. Chloe gave up most of her gift card to treat me and I can't even tell you how thankful I am for their sacrifice. I woke up today with a smile on my face, got in the shower before 11, did my hair and make up and now I feel like a new person. I haven't had a hair cut in a long time! When we got done with our spa day I was lucky enough to tag along with her and her family to lunch at pizza factory. They are some of the nicest/coolest people I have ever met. They let me "rain on their parade" :) Then when I got home for all that I find my house clean and my husband playing legos with my kids. We took Makayla to get her hair cut also, did some grocery shopping then went home and I made home made chicken noodle soup. It was a fantastic day! I have the best family in the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! you are the best! i am so happy that you are doing better and hat you love your hair! you didn't "rain on our parade" at all! thanks for being so awesome and doing so much for us. we love you!

Staci T said...

We enjoyed spending time with you Amanda. Like Matt said, "if the Ashby's get Chloe then we'll take Amanda" And we got Sean. I think we hit the jackpot! Thanks for being such a great friend to Chloe. She married into a great family! I hope you have a great Monday. P.S. Your hair looked great and thanks for the dessert!