Friday, March 19, 2010

a little bit of nothing....

Today has been one of those normal days for me. I feel okay, not really that great but good enough to do some things around the house. I am feeling tired all the time. I have no energy and after forcing myself to get ready this morning I realized that this really is going to end soon. I am so tired of being sluggish, feeling fat and just well being pregnant. Sob story I know, every woman gets to this point I think right at the end of her pregnancy...........well any normal lady that is!! ha ha I look forward to being myself again. To getting my body back to myself rather then sharing all my energy with this little angel inside me. I am ready to hold her in my arms. I try to fill my days with things to keep my mind busy. I am so glad I am not working right now! I think I would have a break down every day when I got home from just being exhausted and overwhelmed. It is nice to sit and watch playhouse disney with Kaden in the mornings while I try and gain enough energy to shower and blow dry my hair. It is nice that my husband comes home after working all day and takes over for me while I lay on the sofa and just cry. Poor guy has to deal with so much right now! He truly is my hero and he doesn't complain one second about having to take on all the extras while I am not so helpful. I don't know what I would do with out him right now!

So in 10 days and a few hours my dear little girl will finally be here and I can start my road to recovery. I don't mind the lack of sleep, I don't mind that a baby takes over your life! I do mind no feeling like myself and hurting all the time. I would much rather get 2 hours of sleep a night and have my baby here then be pregnant another month. I know, selfish of me! So I will try to make the most of my days and try not to let this little depression spell take over as I prepare for another change in my life.

No comments: