
Addi got a cell phone for her birthday..... a pretend one that she LOVES! Sean and Chloe gave it to her and she could care less about the rest of the gifts. We ended up having to take it away so she would open the others. She is lugging the phone around with her right now.

Aunt Tiffany got her the cutest little bear named Cooper that you read these books with. Cooper responds to the story. It is really cute. You can say "Cooper I love you" and Cooper responds "I love you!" So fun!

It took a while for her to get into the cake thing. She would pick the flowers off so dainty and
girly. We then decided to give her a fork and..........

This is the aftermath! We kept her clothes on because she still has that boo boo on her belly from surgery and I didn't want to chance getting it dirty so it was pretty fun getting her cleaned up after. She got some really cute clothes from Cassie, Grandpas and Grandmas, tub toys from Grandpa and Grandma
Hepworth along with a little dress that is just adorable in pale yellow, the cell phone, a little people play house. She had a great birthday! Thanks for all the fun everyone.
3 comments:
we love addi!! so happy she loved the phone.. haha. hopefully you guys don't get sick of it though!
Oh I won't get sick of it. I am not one that gets annoyed with the noisy toys. As long as they are not crying and screaming I am good! Ha HA
I swear these two are gonna be little twin-ers the rest of their lives! Adi got a cell phone too and loves it!! So cute! Love her cake MESS!
Post a Comment