Thursday, November 22, 2012
Thanksgiving
Today I am thankful for SO many things. I am thankful to be in a place in my life where I completely know that things are going to be ok. Things are not perfect and some changes will be made but I am not stressed about it at all. I am actually pretty excited about all that is going to happen to us in the future. We have been working hard on a few things lately. One of those things is rebuilding our savings. We have been so strapped for money and blew through our entire savings in the past year. It was a hard year for us and I just want that back up that we used to have. The safe feeling you have knowing that if something big comes up that you will be able to take care of it. The other thing we have been working hard on as a family is our spiritual side. I am proud to say that we have been reading the scriptures and holding family prayer every single night. It has really helped us feel closer as a family. Jason has really surprised me. All this was his idea. He has really changed and I feel like moving out here has forced him to take his role as head of the household much more seriously. No one is pushing him to do anything and he fits right into his role as father and priesthood holder naturally. It has been incredible to watch. Less yelling, less fighting and that is just the beginning of it.
I feel so great about where our life is headed and where things will be going this next year. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and we truly miss everyone so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment