
Kaden and Daddy spent the day Thursday with Thomas! Like I mentioned before, Kaden LOVES Thomas the train. Jason said he loved meeting Thomas but he had more fun in the gift shop! He would run from table to table "Look Dad, Thomas" and then the next "Look Dad, it's Percy" and on and on and on. He got to take a short ride on the train and Jason bought a shirt and a new Thomas the Train big loader set for him. He has played with it a lot since Thursday. I wish I was there to see him when he first saw Thomas. I am sure it went a little like this "WOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!" I sure it was at the TOP of his lungs. He is such a special boy and we sure love him.

2 comments:
Wow you are way better than me at updating this thing! But I finally posted pics and stuff from us living in Arkansas! Is Kaden's poor little face okay?
Sounds like so much fun!!
Post a Comment