Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful for air conditioning!!!!!! alright that was horrible of me but more important I am thankful for my Mom! She is amazing! She gladly watches my kids for me during the week so that I can work. The kids just love her to pieces and we love her to pieces for taking time out of her life to help raise my kids! She is so good with them and I never have to worry. I know I am a very lucky person to have a mother so willing and so close. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!! I am sorry that my little drama queen sometimes makes things hard for you but I know she loves you and we are all excited for her to start school again! Wahoo for teachers who are willing to put up with 20 little drama queens/kings each day.

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

I know how you feel about being grateful for parents who watch kids. They are wonderful people, sometimes since mine are the in-laws