Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This one is going to be hard for me but today I am thankful/greatful for trials. Life has a way of going up and down like a roller coaster. I believe mine is going down the VERY large hill at the very beginning of the ride right now. Like all things, what goes down must come up? Well that saying doesn't really work that way but I am going to defy the law of gravity and what goes down WILL come up! I look back and think about all the times in my life when I thought I would never come back up but things always turned around. I always learned a great lesson. It is hard for me to look at what we are going through right now and believe that there will be good that comes of it but I have to hold my head high, put a smile on my face and go about my life. I can't let it get me down or I will never learn the lesson I needed to learn from all of this. So I am thankful for trials that make us stronger. The is a little saying that goes like this "Heavenly Father would never give us a trial that we can not overcome........................................he never said it would be easy he only said it would be worth it" So with a big smile on my face I am going to say I WILL BE OKAY!!!!

No comments: