
Oh man! I am so hot! It is a wonder why I didn't take this up earlier......................ha ha ha I look like the stay puffed marshmallow man (or whatever it is called because my husband told me I stink at spelling so if I catch what I am saying then all is well.................oh wait I do stink at spelling)!

We had just arrived in Salt Lake City waiting to head out to USANA for the Toby Keith Concert. The ride was a BLAST!!!! It was amazing to see all the people standing outside watching all the Harleys go by.

That is the bike behind us and don't we look so cute?

Horrible picture of me but Jason would not smile normal! He kept making these crazy faces I wanted to SLAP him! This was at the concert. It was cold, it rained a little but we had a blast! The people around us were just as entertaining as the singers. So many drunk idiots in one place.

Maybe we were drunk too? Sure looks like it ha ha ha! No exactly..........................but I did get picked up by a drunk idiot on the way out! He stumbled over to me, put his arm around me and asked me what I was doing and told me I was selfish for going home alone with out him! Ha Ha Ha it was funny but it did scare me a bit. Made me happy that I was going home with my hubby. Too bad Jason wasn't there when it happened or there might have been a fight! At least that would have been entertaining! Oh well, all in all it was a very nice night out with my husband and I can't wait to go again!
3 comments:
Looks and sounds like you had a lot of fun!! I love your bows!! I make them too. My girls don't leave the house without them.
I am glad you had fun! A very good concert!
I don't know what you're talking about with the marshmallow man, I think you look hot! I love the Harley gear :) I'm jealous we didn't go but I'm so glad you had fun!
Post a Comment