Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Some advice please?
So I need some advice...............I am not the best when it comes to computers but does anyone know how to start a website? OR Does anyone know someone they could refer me to? Or if you don't know some one how about a service on the web? I haven't been showing any of my bows on my blog because I am sure no one really cares but I have been crazy busy with it! I have sold 25+ bows in less than two weeks and I would really like to get organized now. Any ideas? I feel a little scatter brained over the idea of trying to get organized. First I am creating as many bows as possible (I have some SUPER CUTE ones for the fall coming that I can't wait to show off) and I am also waiting for a shipment of head band pieces so I can do those all too popular crochet head bands, I am still working on getting the cute hats. Can you see why my mind is so scattered? So all of this rambling has come down to one thing, I need help with a website!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment