Thursday, November 20, 2008

AJ and Brandon's Wedding

Her dress was so pretty! It was ivory/cream and the beading on the back was just incredible. I can't believe all my cousin's on the Hepworth side are married....................so crazy!
Sean is such a ham but this is a very cute picture of him and my mom.

Kaden was so good in the waiting room! He just played with Katie and Bryce while we attended the ceremony. My cousin's little boy Jude and Kaden made great friends. All they wanted to do was hug each other. They thought it was so funny until Jude lost his balance and Kaden hit the marble floor with his head REALLY hard! I thought for sure there would be blood or some kind of problem but he cried for a minute then was okay.
Here is the family at the wedding reception. It was a lot to pack in to two days but we are so excited for Brandon and AJ. They are so cute together! Poor Jason.........................you can hardly see him! I think we need a re-take!~





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stealing pictures again... but you know wher to go for a retake...

@manda said...

Devin- I only steal from the BEST!!! ha ha ha
I suck at taking pics so I have to take yours silly. Good thing I am your sister ha ha ha