Yes this is Makayla picking her nose.................oh dear! We took the kids on the polar express train up in Heber last weekend. It was so much fun! My mother in-law and father in-law took the entire Wagstaff family (not that there are a lot of us) and it was one of the cutest christmas themed things I have ever done. We sand songs, ate cookies, had hot chocolate and read the story of the Polar Express. I highly recommend it!Saturday, November 29, 2008
The Polar Express
Yes this is Makayla picking her nose.................oh dear! We took the kids on the polar express train up in Heber last weekend. It was so much fun! My mother in-law and father in-law took the entire Wagstaff family (not that there are a lot of us) and it was one of the cutest christmas themed things I have ever done. We sand songs, ate cookies, had hot chocolate and read the story of the Polar Express. I highly recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment