In the Spirt of Valentine's Day, I thought I will fill out this little survey. Honestly I am a sucker for these kinds of things....................... So this is kinda an ODE TO THE HUBBY!
1. How long have you been together? 10 years, going on 7 years married
2. How long did you know each other before you started dating? abouth 6 months?
3. Who asked who out? Jason asked me out to a movie, Big Daddy to be exact.......get times :)
4. How old are each of you? He is 28 almost 29 and I am 26
5. Whose siblings do you see the most? Both, probably mine more because my Mom watches my kids for me during the day....LOVE YOU MOM!
6. Do you have children together? yes 2 and maybe a 3rd in the mix? No I am not pregnant yet but I could see us having another :)
7. What about pets? no thank you, they are just somethin else to clean up after......blah!
8. Did you go to the same school? Nope, he went to Timpanogos and I went to Orem High. Funny cause even at Orem High I was known as "Wagstaff's Girl"
9. Are you from the same town? Yep
10. Who is the smartest? It depends on what the subject is. I would say him though as far as cars and fixing stuff and things he is learning in school right now. Me, I am much smarter at the real estate junk and cooking etc. So pretty much he is smarter.
11. Who is the most sensitive? me by far! This is how our night went
"What is wrong?" I asked him, "NOTHING I AM JUST EXHAUSTED."
Amanda- "Well, if you were mad at me you would tell me right"
Jason- "Yes, but I am not and if you want me to get mad at you keep asking me what is wrong"
Amanda- "Sorry I just hate how you are so distant right now"
Jason- "Well I work all day and come home and work on home work. So yeah, I am exhausted"
Amanda- "Fine, well when you feel like you want to hang out with me then let me know" realize I am storming off at this point mad because he won't PAY ATTENTION TO ME............sensitive I THINK SO!!! Sorry Jason, I love you!
12. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Outback, Chilis, taco amigo?
13. Where is the farthest place you have traveled as a couple? Missiouri
14. Who has the craziest exes? Umm.. I would say Jason........they seem to pop up all over the place! ARGH!!! I am getting red just thinking about it!
15. Who has the worst temper? Jason has a very short fuse but it is something he has been working on for our entire marraige and he is quick to appologize and calm down. He has come a long way!
16. Who does most of the cooking? I do by far
17. Who is more social? that is a toss up! I am more outgoing and loud and he is more reserved and funny. He has more friends but that is an entire post all in itself.
18. Who is the neat freak? Jason....................I drive him nuts!
19. Who is more stubborn? me
20. Who hogs the bed? me by far
21. Who wakes up earlier? Jason, I am not a morning person just ask the girls at work. I kinda stumble into work, sit down and start my day and about a half hour later I am awake enough to function.
22. Where was your first date? to the movies
23. Who has the bigger family? me
24. Do you get flowers often? not any more but a lot when we dated
25. How do you spend the holidays? with each other and the kids
26. Who is more jealous? me by far. Jason was talking on Facebook the other day with an ex girlfriend from way back and I had a few choice things to say about it cause I was ticked he wasn't paying attention to me. Not like he was doing anything bad I just didn't like it.
27. Who does the laundry? Well we both do but I HATE LAUNDRY!
28. Who is better with the computer? me I am on it all day long!
29.Who drives when you are together? Jason does. I hate driving and he loves it. It's perfect!
30. Is your family still growing? yeah it is, we add a sister in-law to the mix here in a couple weeks which is AWESOME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment