





Happy mother's day! I just love celebrating mother's day. There are so many reasons why I love being a mother but here is a list of a few-
Makayla-
My little "princess pea"! She is a spit fire and I love what she brings to our family. She is bossy, the cruise director and super concerned about how everyone is doing and what everyone is doing. She spent all day yesterday making sure that I knew that she knew it was mother's day and she was really concerned that I had enough presents. She kept bringing me stapled pieces of paper with little pictures on them and each one would say "for muthrs day" as if I was going to forget. Makalya I love you my little "princess pea"
Kaden-
My little buddy. He is one sensitive little boy and I love his cute little voice. I love how he sounds like he is "singing" everything he says. I love how he runs up to you with his arms wide open to hug you as if he hasn't seen you in months. He is a happy carefree little boy. He makes me laugh and smile every single day. I love watching him grown and learn.
Jason-
No I am not his mother but I enjoying being a mother along side him. He supports me and he is a great father. I think our parenting styles compliment each other very well. We have a lot of the same views and concerns for our kids. He pushes me to be the best mother I can be.
I love my family and I love being a mom! So happy mother's day to all the great moms out there!

No comments:
Post a Comment