I took this off Sean and Chloe's blog but Saturday as we were cleaning up from the boutique the girls put Makayla in this little cage and had to write a sign that said "Don't feed the Makayla"! They were so nice to her, she loved the attention and carried the sign with her the rest of the day. I believe at one point it was on my door outside..........then it flew away. In case you didn't know girls, she now thinks you are best friends. Oh but she did say "Big Chloe is my friend but she is Seanies so I can't be her girlfriend but she can still be my friend" ha ha ha she really has no clue what she is saying but it was pretty funny! She adores Chloe, Maddie and Lee! Thank you for putting a smile on a little girls face. Love you Makayla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha she is so cute!! We love her too!!!
Post a Comment