
Our home has been invaded by ships! "WOOK Kayla, I build a ship! It fly weally fast!" Then Makayla will say "No Kaden that is not fast, look at my ship! It has treasure and safety stuff on it. See the glasses, the head cover thing (helmet), the money, the ax and all that other stuff? See it is better it is safer!". We hear conversations like this all day long and will often see them running around the house making "fast flying noises" and giggling. So as you can guess the only thing the kids really want from Santa this year.................more legos! I love that the kids have found something the can do together. Makayla told me last night before bed that she has 30 ships. I love they call them ships! Everything including cars are ships cause they all can fly.........we are in 2010 almost ha ha (remember we thought we all would be flying in cars by 2010?) I will have to post pictures of their ships later today.

1 comment:
they are so cute! i love how when i come over thats what they always show me...the newest lego creation. legos are the best :)
Post a Comment