Monday, December 21, 2009



Makayla Wagstaff


December 11, 2009


Playing Deck the Halls arranged by Nancy Faber


Makayla has been taking piano lessons for 3 1/2 months and I think she is pretty good. She memorizes every lesson quickly, most of the time with in one or two times playing it. I think she has a real talent for music and I can't wait to hear her play at her next recital. Hopefully next year Makayla and I will be able to play a duet. I hope to get my flute out again this coming year and try and train myself to play again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sean and i just watched this and we loved it! we love kayla! she is so smart, talented and beautiful! i am amazed!!

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

That seriously brought chills to me, she is so cute and did such a good job!