Friday, April 23, 2010

The last month

Easter was the Sunday after we came home with Addison from the hospital. I was in no shape to host a big easter party so my mom and family came over, made dinner with the help of my awesome husband and even did an easter egg hunt with the kids. The kids got some fun things for easter this year.
Makayla will start playing softball this May so for Easter she got all the gear she needed. She got two books, some really cute clothes and a bunch of candy. Kaden isn't old enough yet to really play city ball so we got him a t-ball set, a mit and a soft foam ball so he could feel like he was a big kid. He also got some cute clothes and a lot of candy.

This is Kaden hanging out in the hospital. He spent all day there with his Daddy. It was so nice to have the boys keeping me company while at the hospital. He would sit and watch playhouse disney with me, sleep at the end of the bed and play his DS. He was really good and we didn't have one problem.
Here is our little Addison just after she was born. I just adore the grumpy face! She is so much fun and getting more and more personality every single day. She even started to smile a bit. She isn't really doing it alot but she loves to clap and be talked to and once and a while a big grin will come our way.
Addi had her first appointment and she is a big girl. I am used to Makayla being so tiny and all so it was weird when she charted at the 60 percentile. She was 8 lbs and 7 oz at the appointment and 21 inches long. She grew 2 inches! She is going to be bigger then her older sister and perfectly healthy and happy. She is still not sleeping well. My other two slept 7+ hours at night by 4 weeks so it has been hard. She will sleep 4 hours at a time for the first part of the night then she is up every 2 hours. It is hard but I am just trying to get her on a schedule and I think things will get better. Having 3 kids is harder then I thought but I love being a mom and I am trying not to worry about all the small stuff and just enjoy the time I have with the kids before I have to return to work.

No comments: