Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Tear for the day
I realized today that I have less then a month left of maternity leave. I realized that I will miss my kids so much......I realized that I am really actually very sad about leaving my kids even if they are going to be watched over by the most amazing lady in the world. So I sat and cried a little (I mean a lot). I am so glad I have the option to work as we are looking at almost a year of Jason not having a job. I am very thankful for my job and always will be. On the other hand I am hurting inside a bit thinking about not being able to be home with my kids. I know my true calling is at home, that is what I should be doing and I know there will be an opportunity in the future for me to be home with my kids. I am trying to find my place. Trying to figure out who I am and how I fit into this world. So much has changed in my life over the last few months being home. I feel like a different person. So for today this post will be a simple yet sad one as I try to let all these bottled up feelings out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i am so sorry amanda..i know that you will get to stay home someday! i just know it! you are the greatest mother in the whole world, and your kids are so lucky to have you and jason as parents! please let me know if i can do anything for you..even if its bringing by some icecream! love you tons!
Amanda that made me cry, Your the best mom I look up to you so much! Things will change, Jason and Brandon will find jobs again and this wont last forever as it feels like it will right now. My mom keeps telling me that and it keeps my head high. Keep you head high and I will too!
Post a Comment