Thursday, June 17, 2010

What did you call me?


Jason so lovingly told me I was "suzy homemaker" today. WHAT THE...............wait I have totally turned into that! I started making bread this last week. Wheat bread, white bread, cinnamon rolls and so on and so on. Then I got the bright idea to start sewing. I made my first dress today. It is a little big for Addi and there are a few things I would like to do different next time but it turned out so cute. I am very impressed with my sewing skills. I already spend a lot of my time doing crafty things and along with cleaning house and taking care of kids I really have turned into what Jason calls "suzy homemaker". I am sure Jason would love it if I ran around looking like the lady in the photo above but REALITY CHECK................ ugly t-shirt and jeans is about as dressed up as I get these days. With a 2 month old that spits up on you all day long, I never want to wear nice shirts because they get stained. The one good thing about all this.........I am totally fine with being "suzy homemaker".

No comments: