Friday, July 2, 2010

The life

Today started out pretty hard. Addi has been doing nothing but crying for me to hold her. Makayla has been acting out and Kaden has been crying about everything. I sat on the sofa today holding Addi as she had a fit because she was so exhausted and cried. I thought to myself, "this is not what I want, I don't want to be stuck in the house crying and being upset at the kids all the time". I was feeling pretty upset today. I was feeling like I failed. We rent out home, Jason still doesn't have a job etc.... I was comparing myself to all those that are "better" then me. I was thinking how awful I look and how fat I feel. I finally made it past the day and decided to come do some reading online and ran into this. I suddenly realized that beyone what I am lacking I have SO MUCH! I realized that we may not be able to take a bunch of trips each year, we may not be able to build our dream home or have a bunch of nice cars etc. BUT we have a special gift and that is family. I love my children and can't imagine not being with them all day. I can't imagine getting up and going to do any other work then being a mom right now. I am so glad I ran into this because I feel at peace. I will be blessed for this really hard time as long as I remember that our Father in Heaven wants what is best for us.

No comments: