First off, I would like to thank Whitney Houston. As I wrote this blog I was unable to imagine myself writing it because I am not secure enough so I had to imagine Whitney writing this in order to finish it..............
WHATEVER!
Watching the Grammy Awards with the hubby tonight and laughing my head off. This could be from pure exhaustion or I am just in a smart a mood. Lady Gaga is thanking Whitney Houston, J. Mayer is trying to look like J. Depp, Miley is wearing a very low cut dress, Christina A. and her fake hair belting out her song as if she could erase forgetting the National Anthem lyrics...........
Tonight we spent time with my Brothers. Love them so much and their beautiful significant others. They screamed, spoke spanish, played nertz, laughed and just enjoyed being together. Best time with them and I am super lucky to have a family like mine. We have so much fun together and we really enjoy out times together.
Now back to making fun of people on the Grammy Awards. Now we are watching some guy dressed in a peacock costume and playing the piano while sharing the stage with puppets and one dog dressed in a diaper and cape. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't high. WE are an ODD people for sure. I could go on and on about all the crazy things you get to see in a 3 hour show. I will however end on this note- I need a Dr. and his name is Dr. Dre.
On another note (sadly I realize that I have jumped from one thought to another a lot so sorry) I am leaving on vacation with my Hubby on Wednesday and I can hardly wait! We are even going to hit Disneyland one day while out there. So excited!!!!
Peace Out and Go Green.......... isn't that what they all say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
man i didn't watch the grammy's but it sounds like i must have missed out! i heard a little bit about it on the news this morning. crazy! anyway, thanks again for last night! it was so much fun and so yummy! i just love you guys so much. i am so excited for you guys to get away, just the 2 of you and have a blast!
HA!!! Now I almost wish I had watched! Thanks for hitting the high points and making me laugh!
Post a Comment