Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FATHERS DAY!!!

He might be mad at me for posting this pic but oh well................
I just wanted to express how much I love my husband. We have been through so much together and I love him more each and every day. He is so many things! He is a father, a best friends, a husband, a hard worker, smart..........I could go on and on and on. Thank you Jason for always being there for me. For helping out when I need help. For taking care of the kids and working all those side jobs so that the kids have all the fun things they want. Thank you for always putting our family first. We could not do it with out you. I know I am being mussy but today I am greatful for the father of our home. I LOVE YOU! HAPPY FATHERS DAY! Here is to more and more to come. I can't wait to see what you are capable of next.

1 comment:

Amanda C said...

Okay...THAT made me cry. :)