Wednesday, August 13, 2008
BIG BOY!!!
I have to brag for a moment because Kaden went pee in the big potty for the first time yesterday! It was so cute! I asked him if he needed to go and he ran into the bathroom, put his little chair on the big potty and then I sat him down. He started to go, looked at me like "What was that" and then I told him it was okay and that he should finish and he did! I was amazed! WHAT A BIG BOY!!! Now, if it was only that easy..........................getting that to continue will be the hard part. WAY TO GO KADEN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW! That is pretty exciting :) Hopefully he'll keep it up.
Yay! this is the start to a great thing.
How exciting!! How old is he? I'm terrified about potty training!!
Post a Comment