So I have decided that I am going to start making baby hair bows.....................you know the crazy crafty stuff I love so much!!! So beware! I will be putting a few pics up of them. Let me tell you how I got to this..................
Last night I was looking around on the internet for some cute bows for Makayla and realized I COULD TOTALLY MAKE THESE FOR 1/3 of the cost!!!! So, I did some research on it and have decided that if I buy the stuff to make one for Makayla and then make the rest and sell them on ebay I can get a full return of my investment! Crazy I know! Wish me luck cause I may actually not love the idea next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think it's a great idea! Will you make some for new baby girl in my belly with no name yet? :)
Good luck!
Post a Comment