We spent the day at Timpanogos Harley Davidson on Saturday and Makayla wore this cute head band. One of the sales people told her she looked like a "clapper" well I think he was probably trying to say "flapper" but oh well. I had to show you how small she still is! The flower which is a 6 inch flower is almost as big as her head! It was so cute that I decided she needed one in every color...............poor little girl has a crazy mom! We found out that she now weighs 34 lbs! WAHOO that is huge for her. Her brother is catching up quickly! We got asked if the two of them were twins two times. At least it is Makayla that is a shrimp and not my little boy! I love how different your kids are. It is so exciting to me to see them grow and learn. I will just cherish my little "clapper" for what she is now. LOVE YOU MAKAYLA! Monday, September 15, 2008
My little flower girl!
We spent the day at Timpanogos Harley Davidson on Saturday and Makayla wore this cute head band. One of the sales people told her she looked like a "clapper" well I think he was probably trying to say "flapper" but oh well. I had to show you how small she still is! The flower which is a 6 inch flower is almost as big as her head! It was so cute that I decided she needed one in every color...............poor little girl has a crazy mom! We found out that she now weighs 34 lbs! WAHOO that is huge for her. Her brother is catching up quickly! We got asked if the two of them were twins two times. At least it is Makayla that is a shrimp and not my little boy! I love how different your kids are. It is so exciting to me to see them grow and learn. I will just cherish my little "clapper" for what she is now. LOVE YOU MAKAYLA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm pretty sure Halle weighs at least 34 lbs and she's like 2 years younger! The headband looks super cute, it makes her hair look even more blonde. So cute!
Amanda these are so cute! I found one at the store and tried it on Chloe and it was adorable. I didn't buy it, of course b/c I know that you make them........
Post a Comment