Thursday, March 19, 2009

A very thankful thursday!





All pictures taken by Devin Ashby so check out his photo blog at dashphotography.blogspot.com. You should see the star trails that he can do...................beautiful!

I think my heart is on over load today :) So many things have happened in the last few weeks that I just feel so thankful for my family.

First I am so happy and thankful to be married to my best friend. He loves me even if he thinks I am a little crazy or weird........ha ha ha but I secretly love it that he teases me about things I say and do because I really know he loves it. Amazingly enough we have conquered almost 7 years married and I can't wait for 7+ more (anniversary is on April 5th).

I am so thankful to a mother who watches my kids while I work and is always willing to step in and help. She is so organized and on top of things. My kids adore her and she is probably the best grandma EVER (at least in my eyes). I am also very thankful for my father who I get to work with most every day. He is amazing and supports me always with every decision. My parents are one of a kind and I could never thank them enough.

Brandon, what can I say he is so funny and I always have a great time with him. I still laugh to myself about him scaring the pee out of Riley the dog..................right on my kitchen floor but at least Brandon cleaned it up :) He always seems to know who he is and sticks with it and I really admire him for that. His girlfriend Erica is adorable and I am so glad that I got to know her a little better over this last weekend.

Sean, you are the most loyal and caring person I know. You would do anything for me and I am so happy that we are good friends. Your dear wife is amazing and I am so excited to get to know her better. Chloe is so kind and always helpful. She is a perfect addition to the family.
Devin, you are so strong! Not just muscle strong but spiritually strong. I look up to you for that. You constantly amaze me with all of your talents. You make a great caboose to our family train ;)

I will end the cheesy sappy moment there but I just could not help but thank my little family. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!

No comments: