So what do you say or do when this is said in one of your closings?
Loan officer to borrower- "I bet you didn't know that when you came in today that you were going to change ethnicity........cause when you leave here you are going to be black."
Let me explain just a little see after every closing I need to get copy of photo ID for the file. The copies are black and white and always come out a little darker than the photo........... I have no words to explain why someone would say that to a nice couple trying to refinance their home........ any thoughts?
Loan officer to borrower- "I bet you didn't know that you technically can't keep your car on the property because the deed of trust says no more than 5 gallons of gas or hazardous material can be stored on the property at one time".................
again, what do you say? Some other things were said but honestly I think this is enough ha ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You don't know anything or just tell him to get the *&$@ out right!!! Hey I am sure you heard, if not I got laid off from FATCO in February. I am doing closings sometimes for extra money so if you ever need a notary let me know.
Post a Comment