Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fast and Furious...........and all the love of family

Last night we went to the movie "Fast and Furious" with some good friends. It was a pretty good movie and the acting wasn't that bad so I enjoyed the movie. For those of you that don't know, I have been sick for over a week now and last night was horrible! The sinus pressure............argh! I survived so things are good but as I am sitting there next to my husband watching this movie the past 8 years of my life flashed before me. The original Fast and Furious came out in 2001. Jason and I were dating at the time. I remember how cool I thought it was that he had a "pimped" out car. The boy lived and breathed everything that had wheels and could go fast. He didn't have any kids to take care of, nothing to worry about but girls, cars and himself. Jason is totally different now! He is the most amazing daddy ever! He takes care of the kids and loves every minute of it. He cleans up the house, he takes out the trash and he does laundry, and the list goes on. Most important, I love my husband now more than ever before. Last night he said to me "Amanda if I wanted a trophy wife I would have found one". At first I was a little bugged by this comment. As I thought about it more and more I realized what he was saying. He in his own way was telling me that he married me because he loves me and he loves who I am inside and out. Jason and I didn't get the chance to really celebrate our anniversary this year because I was so sick but I want him to know that I celebrate every day I have with him and my kids. My family means the world to me and I can't wait for the next 7+ years of our life together. I love you Jason!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! You guys are so cute together!! I am glad the movie wasn't bad! I was a little skeptical about the previews but its done very well in the box office!