



These pics are a little old but since I am finally doing something right now I figured I would start pulling pics of the camera. Anyway, Kaden has a love of cooking. He ALWAYS wants to help. With out fail ever time I start dinner he is at my feet saying "I wanna cook". He is a great helper. Makayla doesn't love it as much, she likes the end product but doesn't want to spend the time to make it. She will however decorate cookies. She is good at that ha ha ha. So this was a fun project we did around valentines day. As soon as I am feeling better I will have them do easter egg cookies. That should be fun and Kaden will get to "swire" the batter again. (stire)

1 comment:
Ahh! I just told Sean yesterday that I wanted to make easter sugar cookies!
Post a Comment