Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One sick family..........will it ever end?


This winter has been horrible for the flu etc. I am sure all that are reading this have been really sick this winter at some point during the season. Our family started with Makayla sick with one horrible cold, missed a few days of school and it seemed to never go away. Kaden was next, he had a horrible cough and tossed his lunch a couple times (not that anyone wants to hear that) and then Jason caught it. He has been miserable for the last week. I felt it coming on a week ago, I tried everything to keep on top of it until this weekend. It hit me HARD! Friday was horrible then the weekend I thought for sure I would be okay until Sunday night I started to feel worse. Then yesterday I felt so horrible I called in to the doc because things were getting worse. So I have the flu and some horribly irritated lungs. My lungs hurt hurt hurt I did a breathing treatment at the doc yesterday and was told I could come back today if the pain gets as bad as yesterday. I feel like I ate razor blades. When I breath it is the worst pain I have ever felt. I was given an inhaler to try and ease the coughing and open up my air way so the pain would not be soo bad. Well the point of this is I am so ready for winter to be over. BRING ON THE WARM WEATHER!!!! 2 months of people in the family being sick and I have had enough. I want to go back to work, I hate sitting around all day feeling like crap and watching horrible day time tv. I worry about going back to work and getting others sick..............oh well what can you do? Life will go on I know but seriously I am ready for the summer. I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way. So instead of the rain dance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I will do the SUMMER dance. I applaud those of you that got this far on this horrible post. I don't mean to whine, basically I just need to get that off my chest. Kaden isn't the best listener, I tried to tell him that I didn't feel well and he holds up this little domino and says "look mom, red dinosaur" and then ran in his room. At least he has kept me smiling.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda!! I wrote you at work today, but now see that you are sick! I had no idea! I knew your mom was sick, and Sean and I have been sick too! I missed work yesterday and Sean missed it today. I am not all the way better, but you sound awful! Is there anything I can do? Seriously..please let me know! I can come take the kids if you would like, or bring you dinner, come clean your house, or work on flowers..whatever you need, let me know! Hope you feel better! Love ya!