Monday, August 24, 2009

News at the Wagstaff home

Well a few new things have happened in the last few weeks. Jason lost his job, that I have blogged about before. We found out we are expecting our 3rd child in the early spring of 2010. Makayla started taking piano lessons and started 2nd grade last week.

Jason is still on the look out for a good job. So if anyone hears of anything let us know!

Expecting #3 is by far our most exciting news. I have been very sick during this pregnancy but that is to be expected I guess for me at least. I was sick with both Makayla and Kaden. I finally broke down today and called the DR. asking for her to RX me something so I can function. I took unisom with Kaden and it just doesn't seem to be doing the trick this time. Other than that I am blessed to have a great family to help out and more important a great husband who is helping me out while I am sorta out of commission for a bit. He really has picked up the slack! Lots of hope/prayer/faith on my end so I can hopefully get over this batch of "all day sickness".

Makayla started taking piano lessons and she is AMAZING!!! She really loves music and picks it up rather quickly. She memorizes her lessons pretty much the second day she practices. I am so proud of her! She really is growing up so quick. Speaking of growing up, she is in 2nd grade this year! She thinks she is big time now. I can't wait to see what this year will bring for her. She is very smart and if she can get her "head in the game" (her favorite move High School Musical tells her) she will do really well this year.

Now I am not leaving my little Kaden out because I don't love him............I really do he just hasn't really had any huge changes in his life the past couple weeks. We sure love him, he is such a tender hearted little boy!

4 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Congrats Amanda, the 3rd is always a blast... J/K it seems a little bit harder actually. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

wahoo!! can't wait for the lil' baby!!!

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

you always are positive! It gives me hope and faith that I can get through my trials!
Thanks Love ya

Liz said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting that you're expecting.