Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dr. Appointment!

So today I had my very first Dr. appointment! I woke up this morning feeling sick, not just morning sickness but a head cold on top of it. BUT I got to hear the babies heart beat for the first time and it made me being miserable SO WORTH IT! I am so excited to be a mom to 3 little angels. That makes my little family a family of 5! The Dr. I saw also delivered my son and when she walked in she remembered so much about me after 4 years!

So here is the scoop-
we only heard 1 heart beat! WAHOO not having twins (at least that we know of now)
she thinks I am 11 weeks and 1 day along but I will be having an ultra sounds on Tuesday the 15th to verify that because I will have to have another c-section. When you have a c-section they usually schedule you a week to 2 weeks before your due date so we have to be 100% sure on the due date so little boy/girl doesn't come too early. So IF Dr. is right about 11 weeks 1 day I am due the end of March (31st is the guess). Dr. also told me I need to take it easy for the next few weeks because I have been so sick and weak. I already feel like I don't do enough around my house now I have to cut back on the activities I was doing.....grr but it will be worth it when little baby comes healthy and happy with no problems.

In a way I feel like this is my first baby. It has been 4 years almost since my last pregnancy and I honestly thought I would never be pregnant again. Even if it is miserable I know that in just 6-7 short months it will all be worth it to hold that precious little one and know that my little family is complete.

3 comments:

Ashby Family said...

i love you! thanks for making me a grandma again. 3 little ones is so cool!

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

Hey March 31st is jaxon's birthday... cool! I hope you start feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I can't wait! I am so excited!!!