Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ultra Sound

Today I get to go see my baby..........well the best I can for now. I love Ultra sounds! They are so cool and just brings you so close to this little one you don't even know yet but love more than your own life. They are trying to pin point a more accurate due date. My little Princess Makayla was so tiny when she was born that she wore premie clothing for the first few months of her life. She was only 17 inchs long! I remember the first ultra sound I got with her, they pushed my due date back a few weeks because she was measuring small. I knew she was going to be born in July I just knew it so sure enough she came July 20th and not August 10th like Dr. said. So I am kinda expecting the same today. Only this time I will not be so dissapointed. We didn't get to have a ultra sound with Kaden until we found out he was a boy so I am very greatful/thankful for this opportunity to see my cute little baby that has been making me so very sick.

No comments: