Monday, October 19, 2009

Case of the Mondays

I look forward every single day to reading my sister in laws blog because she writes the funniest things. She last blogged with a list of questions she had to answer for getting tagged. She didn't really tag me but I need something to keep my mind from going crazy on this CRAZY monday so here you go. For those of you that don't care, skip it but at least it was fun for me ;)

1.Where is your cell phone: on my desk charging

2.Your hair: in a messy bun............I may or may not have washed my hair this morning.......

3.Your mother: amazing person. She keeps me from going insane! I love her so much!

4.Your father: one of the nicest people you will EVER know. I want to be just like him when I grow up. Always doing stuff for other people and doesn't complain. I love him so much!

5.Your favorite food: wow this is a dangerous question...........being pregnant it really depends on the day. As of right now, spaghetti, oranges, orange juice but give me a day that might all change.

6.Your dream from last night: such an annoying dream. I had it at least 20 times last night, replay over and over... I was laying down at the dr. while Jason sat next to me and was there to find out what we are having and over and over again the dr. would tell me "its a girl" and then I would cry and Jason would sit there with a big grin on his face and the dream would start over again.

7.Your favorite drink: normally I would answer diet dr. pepper, diet coke with lime if no dr. pepper in site and water. Now I drink milk like crazy (must have ice in it), water and orange juice.

8.Your dream/goal: I want to be home with my little kiddos.........to raise them and to be there for them every step of every day. I also have wanted to be on the show "Don't forget the lyrics" for the longest time. Pretty sure I will try out for it ha ha

9.What room are you in: my office

10.What is your hobby: crafty stuff (mostly making hair accessories), watching tv, being with my cute family.

11.What is your fear: spiders and something happening to someone I love...............actually right now I am terrified of getting the swine flu while pregnant. I keep telling the girls at work I might come in with a surgical mask one of these days and to not be alarmed!

12.Where do you want to be in 6 years: Wow that is forever away........I will have a teenager by then.........wow I want to be with my family :) in a cute house and loving every moment of life.

13.Where were you last night: carving pumpkins and eating white chicken chili.

14.Something you are not: patient

15.Muffins: take them or leave them. Not my favorite food

16.Wish list items: Man I love lists! To be on "don't forget the lyrics", to already have this baby so I feel better, to find Jason a job that he will love.

17.Where did you grow up: good old orem, utah.

18.Last thing you did: made a phone call on a file

19.What are you wearing: a long black jersey dress and a purple sweater

20.Your TV: we have too many of them! I do love my tv!

21.Your pets: no thank you! I have decided that I am not an animal person. Just one more thing to clean up after.

22.Your friends: awesome. love them all.

23.Your life: interesting

24.Your mood: tired and tired

25.Missing someone: yes.

26.Vehicle: ugh I hate cars/suvs/trucks! Lets not get into this one right now

27.Something you're not wearing: my wedding ring.........not because I don't want to be married or I don't love my hubby but my hands are all puffy so not in the mood.

28.Your favorite store: antique store

29.Your favorite color: red

30.When's the last time you laughed: earlier today.

31.When's the last time you cried: right now I cry I swear 20 times a day. I cry at songs, commercials, cute kids..............WELL EVERYTHING

32.Your best friend: Love her to pieces!

33.One place you go over and over: work, home, work, home and on and on.
34.One person who emails me regularly: people at work.

35.Favorite place to eat: Again I am prego so it depends on the day.

DONE, now I am going to tag people............that is right you are getting tagged!!!!!! I am tagging anyone who made it all the way to the end of this amazingly interesting post ha ha ha

No comments: