Friday, October 9, 2009

Frugal Friday



"Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them."

I have been posting so many serious posts lately that I thought I would do something a little different. I am going to laugh myself into feeling good *kapeesh?*

Don't worry I DID fail just about every spelling test I ever took in school, I know I stink at spelling. I also still get mixed up with where, were, effect, affect, and yes I used to spell want, WHANT! SO ground me!

Anyway, I used to post a frugal Friday every week. I would post tips I have learned etc. about how to be a cheap-o! It was fun! I want to hear from you guys, what is the one thing that helps you save money? Do you shop a certain store for groceries, do you coupon clip etc. I want to hear it! I promise I will get back on the Frugal Friday posting by next week!

In case you are asking yourself, "why does she use ! after almost all of her sentances?" It is a habit I picked up long ago. Just like putting a million little periods after typing something.............see what I mean? OH another thing I get mixed up on, meet/meat. LOVE YOU ALL!
@manda

No comments: