Friday, October 2, 2009

Giveaway!!!!

My Sister in law's twin sister (everyone follow that?) Maddie (maddie-thomas.blogspot.com/) is hosting a giveaway.

She is such an amazing photographer and you will not be dissapointed! Here is the info-

if you are interested in getting your bridals done again, for free, go ahead and enter. you will recieve a disk of 15-20 images. if you do not want to do bridals again, and want maybe a couple shoot, small family shoot, or anything else, that will work too! here are the rules:
1. go to her page and leave her a comment, letting her know you are interested and what type of pictures you are interested in.
2. start following her blog!
3. check back next Friday, October 9th. that is when she will be announcing the winner.
this give-away applies for anyone in the Utah County and Salt Lake County area.

For those who are not local check out her site. If you win and are out of the area she will send you one of 4 beautiful prints. Check out her site right now to see those!!!!!! I personally love her antique looking rose print. I might just need one..............okay I NEED ONE! he he ;)

Here are a few examples of her work. Like I said, she has a great eye and you will love your results. She did the marketing photos for my little side business and I loved every single one of them.





Also, if you are interested in having her do a photo shoot for you her info is on her site. She has always been great to work with my schedule when I did my photo shoots. Everyone I know that has worked with her loved how the photos turned out. Her prices are really decent as well.

No comments: