Sunday, February 14, 2010

My life!


My brother came over one day for a family dinner and snapped these ADORABLE pics of my kids. Spur of the moment but I love the picture of my little girl :) You can find him http://www.capturedbydash.com/. He is very talented and worth looking into for all your family pictures or if you just need photos done of your kids.
On a side note, I had such a great Valentines day with my family. Kaden woke up this morning with a cough. It sounded horrible and I have been so worried about getting sick again I had Jason take his temperature and check his throat...........sure enough he has white little dots on the back of his throat and a slight fever. So I took Makayla to primary and Jason took Kaden to urgent care (because of the holiday the next time he could see the dr. was Tuesday and I was NOT going to wait til then). The Dr. said he has strep but got him on a strong antibiotic so he would not get me sick or anyone else in the family for that matter. He is doing well and was told he would not get anyone sick as long as he is acting okay and not running a fever.....PHEW!!! We had an awesome dinner and then I made cookies with the kids. Now I am relaxing and getting things ready for a long week. I hope everyone had a great valentines day!

No comments: