Saturday, October 30, 2010

Taking a little, Learning a little

I took this little game from a friends blog. I thought it would be a perfect way to give me ideas for blogging and maybe for me to learn a little about myself as well as others out there that read my blog.


• Day 01 — Recent picture of you

• Day 02 — Your favorite movie and 15 interesting facts about yourself


• Day 03 — Your favorite television program

• Day 04 — Your favorite book

• Day 05 — Your favorite quote

• Day 06 — A photo of you and your friends

• Day 07 — A photo that makes you happy

• Day 08 — A photo that makes you angry/sad

• Day 09 — A photo you took

• Day 10 — A photo of you taken over ten years ago

• Day 11 — A photo of you taken recently
• Day 12 — A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

• Day 13 — A picture of somewhere you've been to

• Day 14 — What I would find in your bag

• Day 15 — Your favorite song

• Day 16 — A song that makes you cry (or nearly)

• Day 17 — Put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

• Day 18 — Plans/dreams/goals you have

• Day 19 — Your nicknames and reasons behind them

• Day 20 — A picture of you and your family taken recently

• Day 21 — A recipe

• Day 22 — The story behind your blog's name

• Day 23 — A YouTube video

• Day 24 — Something you crave often

• Day 25 — Your day, in great detail

• Day 26 — Your week, in great detail

• Day 27 — This month, in great detail

• Day 28 — This year, in great detail

• Day 29 — Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

• Day 30 — What you have learned in the last 30 days

So starting out Day one-



This is the most recent picture I have of myself. Beautiful emotion but horrible picture. So swollen, so exhausted but so much in love with our new little princess. Addison changed my life. Literally everything changed when I had her. I went from crazy busy career woman to a stay at home mom. Jason and I continue to work on how we can make it work for me to stay home but so far so good. I am blessed with an amazing husband and adorable little ones.

1 comment:

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

That is such a cute idea!!! Love that picture too!