Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day two

First off, thanks Katie for this AWESOME idea!!!! I needed something to help my blogging.

1. I love to watch Ghost Hunters. I think the idea of ghosts is awesome but I don't like devil related things. TWO SEPARATE things.
2. I am very afraid of spiders. So much so that I don't like spending time in the basement.
3. I have a love affair with Diet Dr. Pepper, those who know me well are probably laughing right now.
4. I have had one major surgery and 3 other small surgeries on my jaw.
5. I played the flute for a long time until my jaw caused me to stop. I wanted to try out for the symphony.
6. I can not spell! I live for spell check. In 8th grade I was still spell WANT, WHANT! Don't judge..........we all have our problems ;)
7. I actually have lots of jobs. I am VERY busy all the time.
8. I rarely wear any jewelry. This includes my wedding ring that only goes once and a while.
9. I am the oldest and have 3 younger brothers. No sisters but my sister-in-laws make up for that :) Worth waiting.
10. I am living my dream of being a stay at home mom right now
11. My hair has a bit of natural curl to it.
12. I was a cheerleader in high school for 2 years.
13. I am terrified of water. I don't like it, I don't swim often and taking a bath is pushing it for me.
14. I have more silk flowers then any one person should be allowed to have.
15. I collect tea pots but I don't drink tea.



My favorite movie of all time would have to be The Notebook. Super sappy movie but the LOVE that is shown between the main characters in the movie is something I strive to have in my own relationship. I cry every single time I watch the movie. If I had to chose 2 movies I would also pick Sleeping Beauty. The Disney classic! I have always loved the Victorian feel of the movie. I love everything about that movie.

1 comment:

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

I love this idea!! I might have to steal it from you one day!!