In our basement (what I like to call the hole) we have a room in the back that is filled with junk, junk, some flowers and items for my business, junk and more junk OH and a few boxes of decorations. I have wanted to organize this room and turn it into a cold storage area. So this week I will spend time tossing junk and moving stuff around so I can free up half the room to build some storage shelfs. Jason will be very handy for this job. I will take pictures of the finished project. I can't wait to have all my food storage down there.
On Mondays my "chore" is the kitchen and part of that is preparing the weekly meal plan and setting up a grocery shopping list. I would like to set up a spread sheet for that this week as well. It is pretty handy and makes shopping easy! Not to mention cheap as well because you can always pull the adds from Sunday's paper and take the coupons with you. I will share this project with you as well when I am finished.
So wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've been wanting to set up a spreadsheet for my shopping list and coupons, but just can't think of how to do it. So I'd love to see what you've done.
Good luck with the basement and shopping list!
Post a Comment