(this picture really has nothing to do with the post but is soooo cute just had to add our little one eating her snacks)I have this really crazy obsession with list making. I make lists for EVERYTHING! So today I needed something to make me feel better. I decided to make a schedule/chore list for the kids. I feel like they don't have enough responsibility and they just do whatever they want. I realize kids will be kids and they will make a mess but I am really sick of getting after them to pick up their mess, eat their dinner, brush their teeth etc. Me asking is followed by a horrible temper tantrum by either kid. It is a joke and frankly I am sick of it. So I am putting into place the "my responsibilities" chart that proudly hangs on the fridge. Makayla looked at it and said to me "wow that looks like fun". Inside I am laughing MWHAHAHAHAHAHA ***evil laugh*** you won't think it is fun in a week. Maybe I will stop being the maid, cook, and everything else and be able to spend more time with the kids. Less time getting upset and more time having fun. Maybe it can be fun............

No comments:
Post a Comment