
There is so much going on in my life right that I just wish would go away. So much that I stress over. So much to worry about and cry about. We did get a bit of good news last night! Jason will be a full time employee with benefits starting next week. His "trial" period is over and now he can make a bit more money. I am really happy about that and he feels like he has accomplished something good.
When I am stressed I like to find things to keep my mind busy. I think I am going to tackle getting all the Christmas decor up and I may start this little project. I won't put the candy in it but HOW CUTE is it? I can't wait to string it up on my mantle. The best part is I know it is something that I can do while Addi is awake and playing. I will post pictures when I am finished.
I also have about 20 yards of different fabric so once I get past the open house I think a few sewing projects will be in order.

No comments:
Post a Comment