Thursday, March 17, 2011

As promised

Isn't she adorable? I would get a better picture but she is sleeping right now. We just took her to the Dr. to have a hernia checked on her belly button. She is going to need surgery very soon for it. We go in on Monday to talk to the surgeon and schedule her surgery. Makayla had on a cute green tank over a white shirt and a really cute bow in her hair but when she walked off the bus it wasn't as cute as when she left for the day he he ;) We love her energy. She is such a great big sister. Kaden was proud to wear his green socks, green underwear and green shirt. No pinching in this house.

1 comment:

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

Sorry! I spoke too early and hadn't read this blog! I hope everything goes well! We'll be thinking about ya! Good luck!