Wednesday, March 16, 2011

motivation

Today I sit in front of the computer finding it hard to pull myself away to get ready for the day. My hair and face are greasy. I had a bite of breakfast, fed the kids and put Addi down for a nap. The weather outside is not so happy today. I just don't feel motivated to do anything. I know I have at least 7 loads of laundry to do, sheets to clean, a shower to take, lunch for the kids, play time, makeup to put on, etsy orders to fill, work to do on pebbles booth.......... and the list goes on. I am just not motivated at all to do any of this today. I feel a cold coming on but I will fight it. Feeling unorganized as well. Just one of those days I guess. I often get into these slumps about this time of year.

So now I will make a list for the things I need to do today. Try and assign hours to them and hopefully motivate myself part of the way through the list.

Onto more exciting news and positive thinking- Addi turns one in a few weeks and she is walking. How did my baby turn into a toddler so quickly?

1 comment:

chloƩ said...

i am sorry you aren't feeeling motivated! i have been feeling that way a lot lately. almost somewhat depressed :( if you need someone to talk to, i hope you know i am always here for you! you are such an amazing mother, wife, sister, daughter and friend. i feel blessed to know you. i hope that your day gets better. please let me know if i can do anything at all for you! i love you!

p.s. i can't believe she is almost one..that is crazy!