
Last night I decided to make bread and turn one loaf green for St. Patricks Day. Kaden asked me this morning how I did it. I told him it was the leprechauns. He believed me and went about eating his breakfast.

While waiting for the bread to finish I decided that Addi needed a little St. Patricks Day shirt so I got out the felt and the thread and came up with this really simple clover patch. She was up all night sick so I am sure she will only wear this for her Dr. appointment today but it was worth it. I had these baby legs left over from my booth and they happen to match perfectly. Pictures of the little miss in green to come soon.
1 comment:
ahhh! those baby legs and onesie are so cute! i hope her dr. appt goes well and she gets feeling better and that you get some rest! love the green bread too :)
Post a Comment