Saturday, June 28, 2008

Is there anything she won't say?

Today I was doing some cleaning and found one of my old scrap books. At the very end of it is a picture of Jason and I when we started dating. Well Makayla looks at me and as serious as can be goes "That is when you fell in love. You fell in love with Dad right mom? I think you looked all over the world to find the perfect daddy for me and Kaden. That is why you married Dad right mom? I think you fell in love every time you saw him." It took everything in me not to laugh right then and there. I just simply said "You are so right!". She skipped off down the hall all proud that she had figured out everything she needed to know about falling in love....................as I am sitting here typing she just put a piece of paper in front of me that says this- IT IS JEST NOOT THE SAM TO BE IN LOV WITH ECH OTHR Hooked on Phonics worked for her!

1 comment:

Shawn and Erica said...

ha ha ha! Glad she has love all figured out! No rats in our house...luckily we're on the second floor cuz our neighbors said that they had a snake in their house!